Fáilte romhat! Welcome to Gaeltacht Minnesota!
Join us on December 16 for our 33rd Annual Christmas Dinner
(Reservation forms now available. -- must be received by Dec. 9!)
Our annual Christmas Dinner is set for Monday, December 16, at Kieran's in Minneapolis. Thanks so much to Suin for her good work in negotiating the location and menu.
Here are the highlights, more on the Events page:
- This is an event for students, teachers, family, friends, and other supporters of our learning efforts! We really enjoy having the partners and other family members who put up with our obsession join us for a social evening (not an Irish language evening) of music, songs, and good company.
- We are pleased to say that the price is the same as last year.
- In fact, just about everything's the same! Same menu, same location, same great time to be had by all!
- Reservations are required, so download a form and get it to us (with payment) by December 9 to order your meal and reserve your spot.
Timing is everything, and the first major snow event is reaching us one night after class night, BUT it is a good reminder of our winter weather p:rocedures:
- If you hear, on media outlets (like WCCO, etc.) that St. Paul Community Ed classes are cancelled, that applies to us as well.
- On bad weather days, check the site before you head out. We will try to get an announcement on the web site if classes are cancelled, but that is usually a last minute decision, and frankly, if your friendly neighborhood webmeister is stuck someplace in a snow storm, he might not get that announcement up in a very timely fashion. Still, most of the time in the past we have been able to announce cancellation here in time to save most people a wasted trip.
News for Current Students
Dec 9 is last day of fall classes at Central, Dec 16 is our Christmas Dinner
- Only Mary's class will meet on the 6th, but not at Central
- Regular schedule for all three classes will resume at Central on the 13th
- No class on the 20th, Martin Luther King Day
Handy calendar on the Events page.
Class Pages Updated . . .
Comments and questions are welcome